To check your Madhya Pradesh electricity bill online, you can try the following steps:
- Go to the Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board (MPSEB) website (https://www.mpseb.in/) and click on the “Bill Payment” link.
- On the next page, select the “View and Pay Bill” option.
- You will be asked to enter your consumer number and the captcha code. Enter the required information and click on the “Submit” button.
- Your bill will be displayed on the next page. You can view the details of your bill, including the due date and the amount due.
- If you want to pay your bill online, you can select the “Pay Now” button. You will be redirected to a payment gateway where you can complete the payment using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
Alternatively, you can check your Madhya Pradesh electricity bill by downloading the MPSEB app on your smartphone. The app allows you to view and pay your bill directly from your phone.
It is important to note that the specific steps for checking and paying your Madhya Pradesh electricity bill may vary depending on your location and provider. If you are having trouble accessing your bill or paying it online, you may want to contact the MPSEB customer care center for assistance.